About the OBJ format:
The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human readable comment line.
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert 3D models to OBJ file format. The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry. It contains the model's triangle (vertices, indices) data and material data.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.visionworkplace.com
1. Generate universal file format (.OBJ) of Navisworks model
2. Capable of generating OBJ file of huge model
3. Quick process of OBJ generate
4. Share design without special software needed to view
5. Small file size
6. Control quality and size of generated OBJ file
7. Colors and material
8. Option to write selected model items in OBJ file
9. Option to Skip hidden model items while writing to OBJ
Price of the plugin is 120 USD.
This is one-time fee only. One license will work for one machine. Future updates are guaranteed free for one year and after that it will also free unless any change in our policy.
Trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. Trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing .OBJ files
1. License key will be provided after purchase of Pro version from: Pro version
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
Download and install the add-in. Ribbon bar will have Visionworkplace tab. Covert to OBJ button to convert and Help button for accessing help and activation.
Sample OBJ output and states